The NWAPS students participated in the Bee'ah School of Environment...
New World American Private School won First Prize in the...
Admissions is open for the academic year 2019 - 2020....
NWAPS announces the new version of parent-portal from 14th January...
School campus tours may be conducted thrice a week on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, from 1:30 pm to 3:00 am. Parents can book an appointment by contacting the school at Tel: 06-5527443 or they can book online using the form given below:
Make an online enquiry and produce the relevant documents to the school to complete the registration process.
To make an application for your chosen program, complete the application form and submit it along with all your documentation to the registration team, prior the application deadline.
The following records are required to process the application. Please ensure that all these documents accompany the application for admission form submittal:
- A copy of the student Passport.
- A copy of the student Residence Visa.
- A copy of the student UAE ID national.
- A copy of the birth certificate.
- A copy of the Family Book (خلاصة القيد) for UAE national only.
- A Transfer Certificate from the previous school attested (The Transfer Certificate (TC) is a document required by the Ministry of Education in the United Arab Emirates in order to register a student in any school UAE)
- Most recent reports attested.
- A signed copy of the Declaration and Signature (link to forms).
- A signed copy of the School’s Fee Policy.(link to forms)
- 4 Passport Size Recent Photos.
“I joined NWAPS for my last two years, which are the most important years in high school. I was never encouraged to work hard in school until I met the…Ameen Al-Shekhi, NWAPS class of 2016
“NWAPS is a school that never hesitates to help and treats every student as a family even after their time is done at school. By creating a friendly environment, it…Yash Joshi, Emirates Aviation Academy, NWAPS class of 2015
“I really liked my last 2 years in NWAPS, but my favorite year was the year of 2016 where I was in the last grade. I really liked how they…Karrar Hussein. Newcastle, NWAPS class of 2016